Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 18, Week 3

Note: This blog was supposed to be added yesterday (June 7, 2012), but it did not load correctly, so the 8th of June is now before mine. Also, since yesterday, I learned how to work the Total Station!
The weather has been great at Fort Tombecbe and we have a good breeze going most of the day. Today was uneventful compared to yesterday's snake and mouse visit along with Lauren's discovery of a knife. Some of the group learned to use a Total station, which maps out the area (I think. I haven't been introduced to it yet.) I did finish my unit though, which was awesome. I have possibly three features in my unit that I hope to dig out soon!

-Nadine Armstrong


Working on our units in the bake house.
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment